Hey there I am Ksenia Luron, professional photographer currently living in Japan.
I am inspired by arts and the personal stories of my clients. I come from a very diverse cultural background, and as such, I love find beauty and uniqueness in everyone I photograph.
HOW DID YOU BECOME AN EXPERT IN PERSONAL BRANDING? NOT JUST THE PHOTOGRAPHY PART, BUT ALSO THE CONCEPT AND PLANNING ASPECTS?
I love this question. There are two main reasons….
The first, is my experience in management. And the second, is my background in arts.
Before I became a professional photographer, I had a 6 year career in management, working as a deputy director of the orchestra. My work focused on fundraising and marketing. Working on the perfect imagery and creating designs that attracted the audience was a big part of my professional life. Also, I worked with banks and embassies for my fundraising campaigns so I am familiar with the business organisation that provides me a knowledge about how things work and also understanding the needs of business owners.… But, before I realised I wanted to work in either photography or orchestra - I my area of study at university was in Management Of Performing Arts.
HOW did you start your career as a photographer?
My working experience was always connected with artists, musicians, designers, photographers.
I noticed that the way I see the world is unique, and photography lets me share that perspective with others. That was the beginning of my own way in Photography.
Today I help people create, see and believe in the best version of themselves through photographs, this is my mission.
- Every client is unique to me, I try to find a personal approach to every customer.
- I will be there with you every step of the way to guarantee your special moments are captured for all time.
- I love working with people and keep long terms relationships with all my customers.
- I will provide an enjoyable experience that is absolutely seamless and stress-free.
- My job is not done until everyone is thrilled with both my products and services. I guarantee it.