My name is Ksenia Luron, I am a photographer with Russian roots, home in France and currently living in Japan.
I came to photography from art management when in 2016 I moved to France. I fell in love with Paris and french aesthetic: architecture, style, people, lifestyle. It was so inspiring that I bought myself a camera and started taking pictures. It was a natural way to express my feeling about my new life, my passion. I noticed that the way I see the world is unique, and photography lets me share that perspective with others. That was the beginning of my own way in Photography.
Today I can describe my style as a feminine style. Looking feminine is the goal of every girl. For a woman of any age, being feminine is synonymous with being attractive. Some women are naturally blessed with feminine curves, while others might be less endowed. My mission today is to see those tiny personal details and bring them out in the pictures. To create the best version of the person in front of me.
A photo shoot with me is a gift to a little woman inside of you. It is like offering yourself a set of new jewellery or a nice dress. Just because we are women and we want to feel it!
“Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving.
What you have caught on film is captured forever… It remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything.”
- Every client is unique to me, I try to find a personal approach to every customer.
- I will be there with you every step of the way to guarantee your special moments are captured for all time.
- I love working with people and keep long terms relationships with all my customers.
- I will provide an enjoyable experience that is absolutely seamless and stress-free.
- My job is not done until everyone is thrilled with both my products and services. I guarantee it.